The Apps That Make Up My World

We’re going to talk about apps, but not just any apps, we’re going to talk about the apps that I use on a daily basis.

Wonderpolls: this app offers hilarious polls that you can take with just a touch. I could sit on this app for hours answering polls about what kind of color my shirt is right now. This app is also fun to use with a family, you could sit around with your family quizzing them on the polls that pop up to your screen just for the heck of it. The best part is that it gives off quite reasonable answers compared to everyone else, so you could find out if your normal, weird, or just out of the bunch.

Youtube: talk about time wasting, my mom even gets mad at me for sitting in this for to long. You could just be scrolling through some videos and find a cat who loves to play the piano. The one thing that I truly love about this app is how much time it wastes. You could be stuck somewhere for a certain period of time just to find out how quickly it went by with watching youtube. It’s also fun to show my little brothers cool things going on with everyday people.

Would You Rather: this app gives off a wonder polls feel but is still very fun in different ways. First of all it is much smoother running then wonder polls and all the questions you really answer are just would you rather do this or this. I love this app for the quick time it takes to play with it and the loads of time it takes off your day, and sometimes it shows how strange people are.

Super stick man golf 2: this fun golfing game is the best for playing with friends and making you rage when you miss the hole. Just getting into the game makes you want to beat the whole thing. The achievements are fun and cause you to have a lot of skill to beat it. While the game itself is challenging and still addicting at the same time. The multiplayer is what takes the gold here due to its race mode trying to beat others to the hole. Just remember when you get this game to shut all doors, try not to cry, end up crying a lot.

Surgeon Simulator: have you ever wanted to be a surgeon? Well now you can… Brutally murder you patients. This is not a real surgeon simulator, if it was they would ease up the difficulty and make the controls easier. This is basically the worst surgeon in the world simulator. With you cracking ribs open for a heart transplant to damaging someone’s mouth with a drill in the tooth transplant it leaves fun for all. It is easily addictive and can be played for days.

One thought on “The Apps That Make Up My World

1. I love the elaboration here. You give us some examples so we can really understand what these apps can offer. Good job!

I use You Tube, too, though not for watching piano-playing cats :- ) I like to listen to Crash Course history videos and TED talks, or I look up clips from awards shows I’m curious about…but I wait until after they air so that I don’t have to sit through the whole three hours to see the interesting parts. The good speeches and performances all end up on YouTube the next day!